Our Lawyers - Brian DeLorenzi
Brian DeLorenzi is a partner practicing primarily in the area of litigation. Brian was admitted to the Ontario Bar in 2002. He graduated from University of Windsor Law School in 2001. Prior to that Brian received a Bachelor of Public Administration degree.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Brian’s area of practice include a variety of litigation matters including personal injury and insurance cases, disability claims, employment and labour disputes, negligence and commercial and construction litigation.
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member Canadian Bar Association
- Member Ontario Bar Association
- President Algoma District Law Association
- Member Advocates Society
- Treasurer, John Howard Society of Sault Ste. Marie
- Acted as trial counsel and co-counsel before the Superior Court of Justice (with and without a jury)
- Acted as counsel on numerous applications and motions in the Superior Court of Justice
- Acted as Counsel in several mediations
- Appeared before a number of Ontario Tribunals